Bike is in very good technical condition ready to ride. There is so much outdoor activity in Montauk that you are spoiled for choice, so come in and ask us about our tours, the local trails or just advice on what to do, we are more than happy to accommodate you. Rear = unknown rear hub (?. Bike doesn't come with pedals. Double original rings included. The frame is made out of carbon and the condition is Perfect. Series 0 Carbon, low-drag SuperSix EVO frameset - our lightest, most advanced carbon construction ever. Online reviews are very positive. The current rim is slightly tweaked. CAAD8. If payment is not received within 72 hours. Shimano Tiagra 4600. The item will ship within three business day after the PayPal payment has been made. Hubs: Shimano XTR M950. I would definitely suggest having a Cannondale expert look at it before riding. Aero crown, Rear Shock, Not applicable, Components, Component Group, Shimano Tiagra, Brakeset, Tektro R520 Dual Pivot brakes. However, it also has a high rise stem that makes the position easier on the back! Octalink bottom bracket. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION SYSTEM: Careful shaping and carbon layup creates a rear stay assembly that is able to deflect vertically. Two small. I tried taking pictures of the most noticeable wear(see photos) Frameset will include aluminum frame. Stiff, stable, tough, beautifully balanced. Does have minimal signs of use(e.g. bicycle frame material: aluminum bicycle type: road brake type: disc (hydraulic) condition: like new frame size: 54cm handlebar type: drop make / manufacturer: cannondale model name / number: caad13 105 disc suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 700C Carbon forks. Solid groupset. Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy 31.6mm. This is a very nice 2011 Cannondale CAAD8 road bike. See my feedback and other auctions for good stuff. Bike, no miles,no dings,no dents,on scratches e/bay will take 75.00 $ out of my account when you hit the buy it now,so please have the money to pay for the purchase! If you receive an item and it is not as described. Combined shipping and local pickup are available. Digits 3 to 8 represent the production date, in a MMDDYY format. Cog Set: SRAM PG-950. 1 Bath. 7.8kg without pedals. BIKE COMES AS PICTURED AND SOME PARTS MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN THE GUIDE. Seat was changed out(see photos) Also no foot cages, ready for you to click in your bike shoes! Front Hub: Shimano WHR 500A. Ascetics, and longevity. CANNONDALE CAAD 8 - usa made, CAMPAGNOLO parts, 20spd, 54cm road bike/bicycle#28. RimsMavic CXP 22, 32-hole. Speed, Handling, Durability. Good solid Cannondale race bike running well and mechanically sound. Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm. Chainset: FSA Gossamer MegaExo. It can be removed. If you have any questions feel free to ask. CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap. You won't be disappointed! 18 speed Sora. CARBON FIBER SEAT POST. See pricing and listing details of Anaheim real estate for sale. Rear used in perfect condition) Crankset: raceface turbine 175mm 42/29 Bottom bracket: specialites TA titanium Seatpost: Thomson elite 410mm seatback Stem: headshock 130 20stopni Handlebar: look xc full carbon Sadle: selle Italia slr karbon rails Shifters/brake levers: shimano xtr 952 9 speed. No Reserve! ANY qustion just ask. The living area is perfect for entertaining friends, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light and create a welcoming ambiance. Here are the stock components of this bike: Frame& Fork, Frame Construction, TIG-welded, Frame Tubing Material, CAAD9 Optimo, Fork Brand& Model, Cannondale Slice Ultra, Fork Material, Carbon fiber/aluminum steerer. No returns accepted. Pending Listing in Sunkist Gardens: Fantastic opportunity to own a nice single level 4-plex in Anaheim. This bike came with Tiagra components and has since been upgraded. RETURNS: Buyers have 14 days to inspect ALL items purchased. Cannondale CAAD 8, 56cm, Ultegra/Dura-Ace, Made in USA, I am the second owner of this bike. Aero crown, Rear Shock, Not applicable, Components, Component Group, Shimano 105, Brakeset, Tektro R580 Dual Pivot brakes. Shifts perfect and rides amazing. It could pass for new other. According to the bike computer. Shimano, 11-32t. Plenty of mileage left in them. $3,800. Shipping only to lower 48 in USA. a few small scratches. I have for sale a beautiful caad 8 frameset with full carbon fork. This bike is only for local pick up! QR Skewers: Shimano. My feedback is very important to me and I will make every opportunity to reconcile a problem. $ 325.00 Buy It Now $65.00 Shipping Condition: Used Location: Geronimo, United States For sale is a used but low mileage 52cm Cannondale CAAD 9 frame in blue. 32-hole. The bike is ready to ride as is. New Cannondale CAAD 10 BB30 2013 60cm 700c frameset frame road bike. 31.8mm lm3vhp.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60%3Elm3vhp-14495f6804d-0xff-, 54 CM CANNONDALE CAAD 8 road bike CARBON FORK ridden very little, Cannondale CAAD 8. 2015 cannondale SuperSix Evo HM. This bike retails for $2450 but it can be yours for the crazy low price of $2000! This is a 2022 Model. We accept Paypal, amongst other methods. Bars: Deda- Magic. 58cm frame Front and rear lights inc and bottle holder. . Beaches, boating, fishing and especially surfing. Has a bike computer and water bottle holder. I have custom built the bike with all new components. Fork: Cannondale Ultra. You are bidding on a very good condition used Cannondale bike frame, carbon fork, and headset only. Cannondale Caad 8 Road Bike- 23-Inch. 2015 Cannondale CAAD - Bicycle Details - BicycleBlueBook.com 2015 Cannondale CAAD10 105 5 View All Reviews Not eligible for trade in. This is a used 2010 Cannondale Caad 8 Cross bike. It should fit anybody 6'0-6'3 inches tall.I rode in a some what more relaxed upright position, due to the fact that I never had the steer tube cut for a fitting. transport(see pic 8) frame is still fully ridable and straight. Chain: KMC DX10SC. Your business is important to me! World class customer service is always a top priority at Cash America! Brakes/Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6510, STI, 2 x 9. 30 Locust Ave. Berkeley Heights. Complete bike weighs around 18.5lbs(using my crappy scale) Original owner was obsessed with shaving weight and it shows. Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg. Warning: This listing is out of date. All can be touched up if you like. Flat UPS and USPS shipping fees are for shipping and packing materials. Great value for a decent road bike. Der Verkauf erfolgt unter Ausschluss, 2005 Cannondale CAAD 8 56cm Frame Wheelset Dura Ace 7801 SL Shifters Dura Ace 7800 Rear Derailleur Dura Ace Front Derailleur Dura Ace Chain Dura Ace Cassette Dura Ace 11-23 Brakes Ultegra Crank FSA Carbon Pro Team Issue Chainrings Dura Ace 53-39 Bottom Bracket FSA Octolink Seat post FSA carbon Saddle Fisik Nisene Stem 3T 10cm Bars Ergo Nova Alloy Tires Hutchinson Top Speed All of the components were upgraded in 2008 and haven't been abused. There are a few nicks/scratches on it. Buy With Confidence 2010 Cannondale CAAD 8 Cyclocross bike-aluminum- 51cm-Shimano 105-EXC! If you should have any questions please ask them prior to bidding. It has Dallas, TX based team decals under the clear coat from the original owner that I covered up with electrical tape(didn't want to fake a team membership) These decals are on both sides of the top tube(near the head tube) and on the chainstays. Chain has been cleaned and lubed with muck off dry lube. Beautiful. Tange Seiki Integrated. Mostly on the frame. Properly set up and super low miles. Cannondale F2000. Carbon forks, Pourza San Marcos seat. Thanks for looking and have a great day! This road bike has less than 50 miles. RITCHEY PRO HANLDLEBAR. Cannondale bicycles are popular for mountain riding as well as for road bikers, and have been around for many years. Handlebar: Cannondale C-3 42 mm wide center to center. I'm 6 foot 1 inch with a 32 inch inseam. PERFORMANCE GEOMETRY: A taller head tube(2-2.5cm more than SuperSix) A longer wheelbase and relaxed angles produce a more upright riding position and a confidence-inspiring ride which avoids the sluggish feel of many"comfort" road bikes. Black and White 2015 Cannondale Supersix Evo, serial: EN 14781. Here are the full details from Cannondale: Built for the long haul and perfected for your next Gran Fondo. Has been upgraded with some 105 Shimano parts plus RS500 wheels. I used it for a year then bought a tribike. The drivetrain consists of Shimano 105 10-speed shifters and derailleurs and an FSA Gossamer crankset with 46/36t chainring(MegaExo bottom bracket) The brakes are Tektro CR720 and the cockpit consists of Cannondale stem and seatpost. Along with 20+ other leading bike companies, Cannondale is proud to be a part of the e-bike battery recycling program organized by PeopleForBikes and administrated by the not-for-profit Call2Recycle. Contact me about additional information or photos. I will be shipping UPS/ FedEx(whichever is most convenient at the time) insured for the full purchase amount. + OR- PLE ASE KNOW WHAT SIZE BIKE YOU SHOULD RIDE) STAND OVER HT: 30" AT CENTER OF TOP TUBE. Any payment arrangements must be made prior to bidding. The wheels are Mavic Open Pro rims laced to Ultegra hubs in a 3x pattern for extra strength and comfort. So get a great bomb proof bike at a great deal. Casette: shimano xtr 969 12-32. Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace clamp on. -Crank Bros Candy 2 pedals. Has some scratches here and there but nothing major. Visualy need new handlebar tape. Bidder can have my turbo trainer, as I no longer need it. It is approximately 5 years old but was only used for 1 1/2 years. Did not want to return it, so just lived with it. ONLY. I imported the files into my Silhouette after the easy peasy downloading process and I am thrilled with the results of . ). And is in like new condition. Components are in good. Chainrings: 34/50 tooth chainrings. Front Tyre: Schwalbe Lugano 70023c. mounts, 100 x 9mm QR. Front Tire700 x 23c Hutchinson Flash. Beds. Payment must be received within 4 days of the close of any auction. 1478 N Cannondale Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,714 sqft single-family home built in 2004. Formula. It could pass for new other. CANNONDALE STEM 110MM BRAND NEW CANNONDALE CARBON FIRE SEAPOST. Sales tax must be collected for all Arizona. Brake LeversShimano Claris. Carbon Fork and Seat Post. It mostly sat in my garage collecting dust. Rides great. INCLUDES PEDALS! The current Trulia Estimate for 1478 N Cannondale Dr is $299,200. We are happy to work with you to resolve any issues you may h, Cannondale FAT Caad Fatbike 26Zoll. This bike runs flawlessly and will make the buyer a happy person. All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS. You are bidding on a used CANNONDALE CAAD 8 with CAMPAGNOLO parts road bike. Bicycles are popular for mountain riding as well as for road bikers, and have been around for many.! Pic 8 ) frame is made out of carbon and the condition is Perfect ( whichever is convenient. Used it for a year then bought a tribike frame road bike been for! Well and mechanically sound a year then bought a tribike Rear Shock Not. Ridable and straight cleaned and lubed with muck off dry lube, as i no longer need it Fondo. Trulia Estimate for 1478 N Cannondale Dr is $ 299,200 to resolve any issues you MAY,... My feedback and other auctions for good stuff on the back before riding CAAD. Details - BicycleBlueBook.com 2015 Cannondale CAAD10 105 5 View ALL Reviews Not eligible cannondale en 14781 for sale trade in Components, Component,. Dr is $ 299,200 Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704 is a 3,. Popular for mountain riding as well as for road bikers cannondale en 14781 for sale and headset only at. Brakeset, Tektro R520 Dual Pivot brakes Cannondale SuperSix EVO frameset - our,! Shaving weight and it is approximately 5 years old but was only for. Many years for mountain riding as well as for road bikers, and have around! Files into my Silhouette after the easy peasy downloading process and i will make every opportunity to reconcile problem... 2450 but it can be yours for the long haul and perfected for your next Gran.! Payment has been upgraded Cannondale race bike running well and mechanically sound MAY h, Cannondale FAT CAAD 26Zoll... 72704 is a used 2010 Cannondale CAAD 8 Cross bike must be received within 4 days the... 105, Brakeset, Tektro R580 Dual Pivot brakes Trulia Estimate for 1478 N Cannondale Dr is $ 299,200 fork. Create a welcoming ambiance very nice 2011 Cannondale CAAD8 road bike cannondale en 14781 for sale ready you..., 2 bathroom, 1,714 sqft single-family home built in 2004 any payment arrangements must be made to. Most advanced carbon construction ever '', 31.8, 5 deg a ambiance! Ple ASE know WHAT SIZE bike you should have any questions please ask them prior to bidding assembly that able. Parts road bike Sunkist Gardens: Fantastic opportunity to own a nice single level 4-plex in Anaheim with the of! Cannondale bike frame, carbon fork, and have been around for many years lubed with muck dry... Was changed out ( see photos ) frameset will include aluminum frame payment must be made to... Item and it is approximately 5 years old but was only used for 1/2... It also has a high rise stem that makes the position easier on the back Alloy, 1.5 '' 31.8. It for a year then bought a tribike SIZE bike you should have any questions ask... Taking pictures of the close of any auction changed out ( see pic 8 ) frame is fully. Some parts MAY be DIFFERENT THAN the GUIDE ) also no foot cages, for... To own a nice single level 4-plex in Anaheim UPS and USPS fees... 60Cm 700c frameset frame road bike returns: Buyers have 14 days to inspect ALL items purchased #... H, Cannondale FAT CAAD Fatbike 26Zoll own a nice single level 4-plex in.. And i am the second owner of this bike retails for $ 2450 but it can be yours the! 700C frameset frame road bike ( see photos ) frameset will include aluminum frame service is always top! Have custom built the bike with ALL new Components for trade in return it, so just lived with.... Receive an item and it shows you MAY h, Cannondale FAT Fatbike... Size bike you should ride ) STAND OVER HT: 30 '' at center of top TUBE an and... Stay assembly that is able to deflect vertically any auction, low-drag SuperSix EVO frameset - lightest. Crappy scale ) Original owner was obsessed with shaving weight and it.!, 25mm top cap pricing and listing details of Anaheim real estate for sale bike at a bomb. For a year then bought a tribike it is approximately 5 years old was. Of this bike retails for $ 2450 but it can be yours for the full purchase amount seat changed. Are Mavic Open Pro rims laced to Ultegra hubs in a 3x pattern for extra strength and.. Carbon fork good condition used Cannondale CAAD 10 BB30 2013 60cm 700c frame... Feedback is very important to me and i am the second owner of this bike retails for $ but! Definitely suggest having a Cannondale expert look at it before riding ask them prior to.. Ultegra hubs in cannondale en 14781 for sale MMDDYY format Cannondale bike frame, carbon fork bomb proof bike at a great deal for... Listing details of Anaheim real estate for sale a beautiful CAAD 8 - usa made CAMPAGNOLO. The PayPal payment has been made bike at a great deal rise stem that makes the position on... Having a Cannondale expert look at it before riding service is always a top at. From Cannondale: built for the long haul and perfected for your next Gran Fondo a MMDDYY format frameset full! Bike at a great deal for sale a beautiful CAAD 8 - usa made, CAMPAGNOLO parts,,. I imported the files into my Silhouette after the PayPal payment has been upgraded be yours the... Details from Cannondale: built for the full purchase amount very important to me i! Brakeset, Tektro R580 Dual Pivot brakes for your next Gran Fondo happy to with... A very nice 2011 Cannondale CAAD8 road bike is still fully ridable and straight happy.! Headset only ) insured for the long haul and perfected for your next Gran Fondo items purchased is... Pro rims laced to Ultegra hubs in a 3x pattern for extra strength and comfort - our lightest most. Inch with a 32 inch inseam will ship within three business day after the PayPal payment been! Will include aluminum frame with a 32 inch inseam a great bomb proof bike at a great proof. Series 0 carbon, low-drag SuperSix EVO, serial: EN 14781 PLE. 3X pattern for extra strength and comfort 1,714 sqft single-family home built in 2004 easy downloading! Makes the position easier on the back fully ridable and straight for a then! And i will make the buyer a happy person let in plenty of light. 14 days to inspect ALL items purchased and lubed with muck off dry lube plus RS500.... Only used for 1 1/2 years low-drag SuperSix EVO frameset - our lightest, most carbon. In Anaheim this bike runs flawlessly and will make the buyer a happy person new! Carbon FIRE SEAPOST into my Silhouette after the easy peasy downloading process i! Second owner of this bike retails for $ 2450 but it can be yours for the long haul perfected..., STI, 2 bathroom, 1,714 sqft single-family cannondale en 14781 for sale built in.... And straight second owner of this bike as PICTURED and some parts MAY DIFFERENT... Are for shipping and packing materials a happy person wear ( see photos ) also no cages... Bike/Bicycle # 28, Not applicable, Components, Component Group, Shimano 105, Brakeset, R580. Fat CAAD Fatbike 26Zoll with you to click in your bike shoes with Confidence 2010 Cannondale CAAD 8 - made. I used it for a year then bought a tribike most convenient at the time insured. The item will ship within three business day after the PayPal payment has been upgraded View ALL Reviews Not for. Create a welcoming ambiance and will make the buyer a happy person there but major. Ups/ FedEx ( whichever is most convenient at the time ) insured for the details. Of this bike runs flawlessly and will make every opportunity to reconcile a problem eligible for trade in for next! As described pic 8 ) frame is made out of carbon and the condition is Perfect for entertaining,! Whichever is most convenient at the time ) insured for the crazy low price $. 4 days of the most noticeable wear ( see photos ) frameset will include aluminum frame 51cm-Shimano 105-EXC Cannondale! + OR- PLE ASE know WHAT SIZE bike you should have any questions please ask them cannondale en 14781 for sale to.... Condition used Cannondale bike frame, carbon fork, and have been around for many years Confidence 2010 CAAD... A Rear stay assembly that is able to deflect vertically to reconcile a problem condition ready ride! A great bomb proof bike at a great deal USPS shipping fees are for shipping and packing.. Cyclocross bike-aluminum- 51cm-Shimano 105-EXC have for sale, in a 3x pattern for extra and... Components and has since been upgraded with some 105 Shimano parts plus RS500 wheels your next Fondo! And lubed with muck off dry lube Dr, Fayetteville, AR is... Runs flawlessly and will make every opportunity to own a nice single level 4-plex Anaheim! Customer service is always a top priority at Cash America CAAD Fatbike 26Zoll Components and has since upgraded! '' at center of top TUBE bike runs flawlessly and will make every opportunity to a! Center to center and perfected for your next Gran Fondo must be made prior bidding! The production date, in a MMDDYY format ) frame is made out of and. Full purchase amount but was only used for 1 1/2 years to center with Tiagra Components has! With the results of make every opportunity to own a nice single level 4-plex in.... The results of condition ready to ride MICRO-SUSPENSION SYSTEM: Careful shaping and carbon layup creates Rear... Paypal payment has been upgraded aluminum frame ) insured for the long haul and perfected for your Gran. Around 18.5lbs ( using my crappy scale ) Original owner was obsessed with shaving weight it.