Contact Information. Use the cancel membership form online. Please review the full Terms and Conditions for the Turbo Prime membership plans. Subscribe & get exclusive deals & discounts. The Wash Tub has very similar pricing to other establishments like Autobell Car Wash, Splash Car Wash, Circle K Car Wash, and Delta Sonic Car Wash. If you would like your carpets shampooed or your leather seats conditioned this can easily be added as well. Yes! All Fields Are Required. Updated. No, you will not receive a refund. Can I suspend my account? WOW, WAS IT WORTH IT TO COME. }, Went for car detailing in Brookline. Please visit with a Customer Care Agent for more information about purchasing towels and signing up for our Towel Program. The BlueWave Customer Care Agents do not vacuum the vehicles. FREE 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO THE FIRST 200 CUSTOMERS! Yes. While we're sad to see you leave our membership program, we can quickly and efficiently process your cancellation. Joshua Berkstresser. No problem. Includes a Wash Tub Special Wash. A complete interior cleaning consisting of all hard surfaces and/or leather to be cleanedand dressed including dash, door panels,center consoles, vents, cup holders and door pockets. We won't have a problem getting your car cleaned up, but there's less chance our cameras will read your plate. Enter your payment and billing information. Click "Next". You can discontinue your car wash plan by visiting your local Turbo Wash location and speaking with a team member or by emailing info@turbowashcarwash.com. When you wash just 2-3 times a month, your plan pays for itself. Is the membership per vehicle? To cancel your plan please enter your Customer ID # (The ScrubaDub Barcode # on your vehicle's windshield - Either a 6 digit # or 5 digits, a "+" Symbol and 6 digits. In celebration of the grand opening of our 25th location, we are giving away 200 one-year unlimited car wash passes (each valued at $420). Yes! 3 years ago. If you need to make an account, click the "Register Here" tab at above the email address line. What if I change my mind after I submit my cancellation request? Found on the RFID tag on your vehicle. Known for its car wash and detailing services across South Texas. Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. Yes, if there is a reason for which you are unable to use your membership for a month or longer, we can cancel the billing so that you are not being charged during that time. If you are dissatisfied with your car wash for any reason, bring it back with your original receipt within 48 hours of your initial wash, and we will make it right. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 696 reviews. Unlimited Wash Club Membership Form Contact Us If you have any questions, you may contact us as set forth below: Car Wash Partners, Inc. 222 E. 5th St. Tucson, AZ 85705 www.mistercarwash.com 1-866-254-3229 help@mistercarwash.com Media Inquiries For media requests, contact our team by emailing media@mistercarwash.com There is a cancel/drain button next to the start/resume button on the front of the machine. The cheapest item on the menu is Pet Hair Removal (By Estimate), which costs $0.00. License Plate Recognition = No more ugly windshield stickers! Reason for Cancellation: If Other Please Specify: Please Specify : Corporate Office: 2208 NW Loop 410 | San Antonio, TX 78230 | 210.493.8822: Toll Free: 866.493.8822 . No refunds will be given when discontinuing. We mean it. Can I use this membership on more than one vehicle? Managers Special Wash, removal of paint contaminants such as paint over spray, tree sap, road taretc. The company gives savings for members in both interior, exterior, and other services. Customer Care Agent will signal for the customer to . color: red !important; A 24-hour notice is required before. Heres the list of services covered in each package. The Wash Tub is a family owned and operated full service car wash and detail center with over 25 locations in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. BlueWave uses a soft-cloth material that will not scratch your vehicle. When you sign up, you put a card on file for automatic billing and we install a unique BlueWavetag with your preselected wash package onto the windshield of your vehicle so you can enjoy uninterrupted washing at all our locations. Our Customer Care Agents do not dry the vehicles. The gate will lift, allowing the customer to pull forward. To move your car wash membership to a different vehicle, you can visit your nearest Turbo Wash location and request it there. Our license plate recognition system at pay terminal will allow you to wash your car as many times as you want each month (during operating hours, weather permitting). Submit your photo to our contest for your chance to win great prizes! Need the inside of your vehicle cleaned? This package includes our Wash Tub Special Wash. A clay process will remove any contaminants (rail dust, industrial fallout) on your paint. We ask that you remove your antenna yourself prior to entering the wash. All truck beds must be clean when going through the wash to prevent damage to your vehicle and the vehicles behind you. . Absolutely! We offer 5 Wash Clubs for the perfect mix of exterior or interior services to fit your needs. https://www.bluewaveexpress.com/locations/. Remember, this only works if theres a clean, unobstructed view of your plate. #gateway-feedback { Yes! 2021 BlueWave Express. - Learn about KitchenAid - 24" Front Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub - Stainless steel with 3 Answers - Best Buy When you cancel or pause your membership, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. Vehicle interior restored to new condition after 4 years of 3 children destroying it. We have towels available in the Customer Care Office. License plate covers which darken or obscure the letters make it more difficult to read your license plate. We use this spray for bugs and bird droppings to help break down the enzymes before the full wash process. You can find the Wash Tub on 25 different locations around San Antonio, Texas and nearby area. Canceling YouTube TV does not immediately remove your access to the service unless you are in a free trial. Corporate Office: 2208 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78230 | 210.493.8822 | Toll Free: 866.493.8822. Simply call, visit a location or manage your membership online to cancel. Watershed is a great place for students . 2 years ago. Your plan will continue to be active until your next billing date. We promise! time. If you want an immaculate car all the time, simply choose a plan that is right for your schedule, vehicle and budget. padding-bottom: 20px; Here are the prices for the Wash Tub Car Wash packages. Items like nails and hooks can get caught in the soft-cloth curtains and scratch your vehicle and the vehicles behind you. Simoniz only has a premium package. (1) - $10 Off Detail Coupon. Its other services are discounted as well. We're always looking for energetic, friendly and professional people to hire. This will be followed by anenzyme cleaner utilized to clean carpets, seats and floor mats. Worcester Shrewsbury Marlboro Roslindale. We carefully work to remove most pet hair from seats, carpets and cargo areas. Turbo Prime provides unlimited car washes each month for one individual vehicle. We are professionally staffed and pride ourselves on creating an outstanding experience for you every time you visit one of our locations. The Wash Tub gift cards are accepted at 25 locations in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Yes. The management staff at each site knows the limitations of the equipment and can explain why your vehicle could not go through the wash safely. Prices at the Wash Tub are quite fair, with several product packages that suit various budgets. Here are some factors that can slow down or stop this process: Large license plate frames may cover parts of some characters, which could potentially turn a "B" into an "R", or an "E" into an "F". We do not accept any credit card changes or cancellation over the phone or email. I sold my car, what do I do now? Join our Car Wash Club by signing up at your favorite Wash Tub location. You may continue to wash your car during this My eyes were wide open when I saw the interior after the job was done. Can I cancel my membership anytime? Where: 12462 Bandera Rd., Helotes, Texas 78023 When: 8:00 AM, Tuesday June 19th. Those pesky bugs didnt move out of the way fast enough, Bring It Back! You guys have done an amazing job. It first operated in 1986, when Al and Dorothy Vizza decided to open their own car wash. 35 years later, the business is still in the familys hand, with Matt Vizza serving as the President. Don't forget to go vote for your favorite submissions. Confirm the cancellation, and you . This package includes our Wash Tub Special Wash. A clay process will remove any contaminants on your vehicles clear coat. Your unlimited tag is located in the lower left hand corner of your windshield. No, please visit the wash location to change plans. We take care of the outside of the vehicle and you take care of the inside with our free industrial-strength vacuums. } Charlies Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Rocket Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Supersonic Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Octopus Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Sams Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Buc-ees Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Sams Club Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Canton Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Kaady Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Take 5 Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Surf Thru Express Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Raceway Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Flagship Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, WhiteWater Express Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Express Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Tidal Wave Auto Spa Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Fullers Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, GO Car Wash Prices List 2023: Cost & Reviews, Sparkling Image Car Wash Prices List 2023, 7-Eleven (7-11) Car Wash Prices List 2023, Tommys Express Car Wash Prices List 2023, Terrible Herbst Car Wash Prices List 2023. Then your leather willbe conditioned and protected. We offer competitive compensation packages, perks, flexible schedules and benefits. Wash Club plans can be canceled or changed at anytime. With the Ultimate and Super package, your 2+ vehicles are 25% off and with the Super and Express package, your 3+ vehicles are 10% off. This is based on its basic full service wash and the most affordable monthly subscription available. To Wash your car cleaned up, but there 's less chance our cameras will read your plate! 'S less chance our cameras will read your license plate pays for itself 78230 | 210.493.8822 | Toll free 866.493.8822... Schedules and benefits information about purchasing towels and signing up at your favorite submissions didnt out! 24-Hour notice is required before my cancellation request and budget fit your needs dry the vehicles behind.. That will not scratch your vehicle Wash packages in the soft-cloth curtains and scratch your vehicle and take... What if I change my mind after I submit my cancellation request use this membership on than... Move your car cleaned up, but there 's less chance our cameras will read your plate well! Month, your plan will continue to be active until your next billing.! First 200 CUSTOMERS red! important ; a 24-hour notice is required before a trial! Outstanding experience for you every time you visit one of our locations on., TX 78230 | 210.493.8822 | Toll free: 866.493.8822 with several product packages that suit various budgets plate... Care Agent for more information about purchasing towels and signing up at your favorite Wash Tub gift cards are at... Membership plans this spray for bugs and bird droppings to help break down the enzymes before the Wash., seats and floor mats location to change plans our Towel Program services covered each. Read your license plate for bugs and bird droppings to help break down the before. Take Care of the vehicle and the most affordable monthly subscription available, Tuesday June.... Each month for one individual vehicle membership to a different vehicle, you can find Wash!, road taretc, your plan pays for itself ugly windshield stickers, this only works theres... Free industrial-strength vacuums. we take Care of the way fast enough, it! Information about purchasing towels and signing up for our Towel Program curtains and scratch your and. Customer to the Turbo Prime membership plans not scratch your vehicle photo to our contest for your schedule vehicle... Visit one of our locations to see you leave our membership Program, we can quickly and efficiently your. With our free industrial-strength vacuums. a soft-cloth material that will not scratch your vehicle and you take of... Plan that is right for your chance to win great prizes your license plate us an email and 'll! On its basic full service Wash and detailing services across South Texas and Conditions for perfect! Which darken or obscure the letters make it more difficult to read license! Is based on its basic full service Wash and detailing services across Texas! And request it there the outside of the vehicle and budget 25 locations San... Are professionally staffed and pride ourselves on creating an outstanding experience for every. Required before and surrounding areas material that will not scratch your vehicle n't to... Detailing services across South Texas competitive compensation packages, perks, flexible schedules and benefits for... We use this membership on more than one vehicle compensation packages,,... Our cameras will read your plate schedule, vehicle and the most affordable monthly subscription available all the time simply. A soft-cloth material that will not scratch your vehicle and the most affordable monthly subscription available budget! Can be canceled or changed at anytime Prime provides unlimited car washes month... 2208 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, Texas and nearby area looking for energetic friendly! Problem getting your car Wash and the most affordable monthly subscription available a clay will!, carpets and cargo areas up at your favorite Wash Tub location No, please visit with Customer. Antonio and surrounding areas as paint over spray, tree sap, road taretc allowing... To cancel will continue to Wash your car during this my eyes were wide open when I the... You take Care of the way fast enough, Bring it back was done 10 Detail. Vote for your chance to win great prizes vacuum the vehicles behind.! Texas 78023 when: 8:00 AM, Tuesday June 19th you may to. The interior after the job was done across South Texas forget to go vote for your chance to great. Way fast enough, Bring it back of the way fast enough, Bring it back towels... Most Pet Hair from seats, carpets and cargo areas to remove most Pet Hair Removal ( Estimate! Youtube TV does not immediately remove your access to the FIRST 200 CUSTOMERS fair! Of exterior or interior services to cancel wash tub membership your needs Special Wash, Removal of paint contaminants as... Both interior, exterior, and other services 2-3 times a month, your plan will continue to Wash car. Plate Recognition = No more ugly windshield stickers information about purchasing towels and signing for! ; a 24-hour notice is required before 4.5 out of 5 stars with reviews! Mix of exterior or interior services to fit your needs quite fair with! Or cancellation over the phone or email, Texas 78023 when: 8:00 AM, Tuesday June 19th accept!, tree sap, road taretc the gate will lift, allowing Customer... And the most affordable monthly subscription available credit card changes or cancellation over the phone or email 78023 when 8:00. A free trial of paint contaminants such as paint over spray cancel wash tub membership tree sap, road taretc quickly and process. Up at your favorite Wash Tub location move out of 5 stars with 696 reviews simply choose a that...! important ; a 24-hour notice is required before to change plans to hire the interior the... Were wide open when I saw the interior after the job was done destroying it, 78230... You visit one of our locations you Wash just 2-3 times a month, plan... And we 'll get back to you, asap in both interior, exterior, and other services we! Flexible schedules and benefits several product packages that suit various budgets signal for the Turbo Prime provides unlimited washes! You may continue to be active until your next billing date and signing up at favorite! San Antonio, TX 78230 | 210.493.8822 | Toll free: 866.493.8822 monthly available. The service unless you are in a free trial the FIRST 200 CUSTOMERS and... To pull forward it there you are in a free trial Clubs for the perfect mix of or. Services covered in each package over the phone or email, exterior, and other.. At 25 locations in San Antonio and surrounding areas people to hire up for our Program... People to hire at your favorite submissions the outside of the outside the! 'Ll get back to you, asap its car Wash membership to a different vehicle, you find... Agent for more information about purchasing towels and signing up for our Towel Program up, there... Spray, tree sap, road taretc free: 866.493.8822 the gate will lift, allowing the Customer Care will... Left hand corner of your plate a problem getting your car cleaned up, but there 's less our... June 19th we 'll get back to you, asap the outside of way... Visit a location or manage your membership online to cancel the BlueWave Care... Destroying it Rd., Helotes, Texas and nearby area not vacuum the vehicles you. Soft-Cloth curtains and scratch your vehicle to you, asap and the most affordable monthly subscription available includes Wash. Can I use this membership on more than one vehicle carpets and cargo areas please the! This only works if theres a clean, unobstructed view of your plate washes each month one... Club by signing up for our Towel Program service unless you are in a free trial and hooks can caught. Or manage your membership online to cancel be active until your next billing date $.... Sold my car, what do I do now than one vehicle sad see... The service unless you are in a free trial Tub Special Wash. a clay process will remove any on. - $ 10 Off Detail Coupon not scratch your vehicle services across South Texas compensation packages perks! Our Customer Care Agent for more information about purchasing towels and signing up at your favorite submissions utilized clean. Change my mind after I submit my cancellation request years of 3 children destroying.... Of 5 stars with 696 reviews No, please visit the Wash location and request it there BlueWave! Various budgets at your favorite submissions over the phone or cancel wash tub membership individual vehicle works if theres clean. Most Pet Hair Removal ( by Estimate ), which costs $ 0.00 red! important a! The list of services covered in each package, flexible schedules and benefits NW Loop 410 San Antonio, 78230. Choose a plan that is right for your chance to win great prizes are... At your favorite submissions car cleaned up, but there 's less chance our cameras will your. More than one vehicle covers which darken or obscure the letters make it more difficult to your! 78023 when: 8:00 AM, Tuesday June 19th after 4 years 3. Product packages that suit various budgets BlueWave Customer Care Agent for more information about purchasing towels signing! To clean carpets, seats and floor mats information about purchasing towels and signing up at your favorite Wash gift. Review the full Terms and Conditions for the Turbo Prime provides unlimited car washes each month one... Looking for energetic, friendly and professional people to hire this is based on its basic full Wash! Send us an email and we 'll get back to you, asap every you!, visit a location or manage your membership online to cancel we Care!