She said she will call I tested and it is a fax and I will resend my info. Call 800.480.3287 and then once I heard the message Thank you. I entered 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got to a live person right away. I missed the call and the lady left me a message telling me the exact time/day of when her next call to me would be and that the number would show up blocked. it took a few tries but i only waited 5 minute. Do I keep pressing 0 until I get someone so should I hang up and keep calling? 15110 worked for me too. She was surprised when I asked her if she spoke English because she asked why I was calling the Vietnamese number. Got through to the 415-351-7200 about a week ago after 1 hour of calling/re-dialing several of these numbers. Right now or most of the time call your favorite or hated Rep,Governor ,Assembly, House ,Senate, President ,other Nations ,call up overpaid egomaniacs that act or sing ,YOU WILL TALK TO A HUMAN EVERYTIME ,WHETHER YOU GET THRU OR CALLED BACK . Id been trying for 2 days to the 800 number. Top 5 Amazing And Impossible Ways To Die That Will Theoretically Never Happen. Thank you so much Emily! Im in shock. Keep trying guys! I tried all the key press combinations mentioned above but only 1-6-7-*-7-2-SSN-1 worked and I was disconnected by too many people waiting over and over again. Thats what happens when too many people are calling in. I encourage everyone to shoot and email to Jerry Browns office telling them how poorly run EDD is. 100% work from home, very low workload with low quotas, simple workload (keep your head down, do your work type of culture), friendly co-workers, most cases are very easy and quick, qualifies you for promotions very quickly, there are literally no. help us !!!!!!!!!!!! 415-351-7200 ftw!! 1st time i got hung up on after 40 min hold. did anyone actually call you back? 0000163216 00000 n Beautiful shortcut. If it's too hard to call the Employment Development Department below, you can place an EDD call here to guarantee you reach a human. But she was nice enough to ask me if I had any questions about my UI claim, which I didnt. She tried to transfer me to the main office directly, but did warn me that it mostly likely wouldnt go through, and it didnt. . 1545-0120 2020 Form 1099G Rev. I had tried to get through the normal way for weeks but kept getting bumped out of the que, no matter when I called. When someone answers just state your calling regarding your Disability , you will be transferred to the Disability Dept. Like, Im on hold elevator music. XkHP R`PP\8t!k""F\b]B"[0.a`` 4^2|ehc``gIIWJ~''f0cex[?43W4``S=$+c"bsTf 3 A womans voice comes up. 4. Hopefully they will call mewhat a joke. If you hear the message starting with, Thank you for calling, hang up the phone because you will never get through to a live person. Nice to get someone to explain it to me and now I dont expect any extra money. Im very suspicious about if this number is legitimate or not. I made my way through the Vietnamese Prompts but the person hung up on me as soon as I start talking. Dont give up ! I was on that line calling 714-687-4400 for 2 hours yesterday continuously pressing 0. THIS WORKS! 0000012639 00000 n 0000004609 00000 n Also keep in mind that California currently owes billions in back debt for unpaid unemployment. More pleading got me to a very nice woman who was super helpful! I called the Appeals office and they checked to see if maybe my case went to Appeals no such luck but it was after 12:00 lunch time and she took my call I thanked her and told her thank you and have a nice day. the ability for customers to submit a question online through the public-facing Ask EDD portal and on their UI Online accounts; that it will temporarily increase staffing in the Integrity and Accounting Division (IAD) contact center by 300 agents by February 1, 2021; and that all UI Contact Center agents will receive training regarding 1099G calls. He pretty much carried out the phone interview right then. Small Business & Consumer Forms. (It had locked me out.) The Contact EDD page provides EDD contact information including online, by mail, and by phone. And I also sent a note to the Governor as one comment suggested. 0000032096 00000 n Thank you again for this useful article. It totally works!!!!!! What did you say to your state rep? Said he doesnt have the authorization to fix my issue but he put me on the list of call backs. I called EDD disability 1(800) 480-3287, Pressing 1 for English and then 3210 after a few times it finally worked and waited only 3 minutes to talk to someone! I heard the music at 9:45 AM and at 10:24 AM the call was finally answered. Then I tried the perpetual phone tree. This puts you on a list to be called back directly within 24 to 48 hours. I called the alternate number posted and got a hold of a live person in seconds and was able to obtain my EDD customer account number in seconds. Thank you so much!!!!! I have been trying for one week and I used the (800) 480-3287 and pressed 1-3-1-6-2-0 as soon as it stated Thank you for It took me 6 tries but it worked!! Do you have the contact info for the state rep you mentioned here? They spent 1.3 billion on fraudulent payments in California alone and now theyre making the rest of us suffer for it! You cant make people spend 20 minutes wading through prompts and then just hang up on them. LATER. I called this 415-351-7200 around 8am *or should i hang up and keep calling (sorry typo). Yesssssss! I called this number 916 654 9140 and was able to get through. It was a waist of 30 minutes, never got this far. I believe they all work but due to everyone being on unemployment now they are really short staffed. Honestly- This is an absolute CRIME!!! I got a fairly angry woman at 310-330-5905 and pleaded with her to help. For SDI I just listened for appeals even though I had no appeal, and that gave the option for speaking to a representative. Hooray! $10,831.00 - $12,903.00 B # of Positions: 1 Work Location: Sacramento County Job Type: Just reached sdi representative. Oh, by the way, she also said as soon as you send EDD an email inquiry regarding your account, Which I did daily, it automatically suspends any activity on your account until either you call them or they call you. , Any numbers / phone codes for FMLA or PFLA ???? You guys saved my sanity!!!!! I cant believe I spoke to human. I never got a return phone call or an email and no notices I was denied. 0000067091 00000 n I live in the L.A area and Mann trust me people this is legit!! Its been 3 weeks and I havent heard a peep . There is no guarantee that the office even received any of my documents or provide an updated status. They CANCELED my payments for no reason, I got my first two payments then BAM canceled, I tried calling so many numbers and spoke to 3 reps who all gave me different answers and zero help, one even suggested that BofA refused their payment, of course I called bofa and they denied its even possible to refuse payments on their end. I finally got called back! 0000183853 00000 n This number is a direct line to case workers. I havent been called back yet, going on 4 days. it will either go back to thank you and you HANG UP OR you will hear elevator music which means just wait someone will eventually pick up youre officially ON HOLD. -I used the 415-351-7200 which is San Francisco today and was shocked when someone answered the phone. Thank you for posting this useful info. This is no exaggeration! A very kind gentleman answered the phone and helped me in 10 minutes to fix my disqualification status and got me payed out. I filed 2/12/21! And then you get hung up on anyway. This really nice lady helped me right away fixed my problem and now I just need to wait for my payment to arrive!! Call your state rep. Keep calling. You wait for the prompt to enter your SSN (Once entered you dont have to wait for the recording to read back your SSN) 3. 0000006168 00000 n The 415-351-7200 number worked for me too! Thank you very much again for the tips. right now is 8:30 in the morning and almost 50 tries of phone calls. The Sacramento office worked for me! Thank you to those that figured this out ahead of time! Next I tried 1-2-1-1-7 and it asked for an EDD Acc # which I did not have yet. I can't even get in line to get my call taken, it just hangs up on me. 916-653-0707 (EDD general information line) Its not like were a low tax state. 0000079792 00000 n 0000016502 00000 n I know how annoying and hard it can be to get through. Upload your study docs or become a Thank you all so much. 916-654-9140 (Sacramento) Just call their after hours line,,,,,833-978-2511. Again, I called multiple numbers from 8am to 10:20am and didnt get through till my last call at 10:30am so be prepared to keep call and wait. You got really lucky you got through, 99% of the time the main number does not work. Employment Development Department . HWmo_2P|)lWpb+Ww^UNgmx| D;WD'?F_LdVN(!v5w#I Good note. Call back and do the same thing over and over again until you hear ALL REPRESENTATIVES ARE CURRENTLY BUSY HELPING OTHERS PLEASE HOLD UNTIL YOUR CALL IS ANSWERED and then you hear MUSIC!! One day the transfer me to voicemail box. It will say please wait while we transfer you to the the next available representative TOTAL FALSE HOPE!!! They called back in about 25min and it was a live person. Second, I never was able to get through on the 800-300-5616 number BUT I did get through the 833-978-2511 number the trick to this number is this: Call MANY times, I think the first time it took me 67 calls to finally get through, IF YOU HEAR THANK YOU hang up! Ask Question. I finally put my earbuds on and went outside and sat in the sun and kept dialing on my cellphone. endstream endobj 49 0 obj <>>> endobj 50 0 obj <. If YOU HEAR WELCOME PRESS #, DO NOT ENTER ANY NUMBERS JUST IMMEDIATELY PRESS # AFTER HEARING WELCOME. Thanks so much for these numbers! I was just able to leave my number for them to call me back by using the 1 6 7 3 route. And for issues with claims and payment inquiries it will be 1, 2 and then 4 @ 18003005616. called this number just to sit on hold for 30 minutes and when someone answered they hung up right away. If you get the message that there are enough number of callers, call later, hang up and dial again. But now it doesnt .. ugh. Box2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 . 37 Employment Development Department Recipient's Name Unemployment Insurance Integrity and Accounting Division - MIC 16A P.O. Thank you so much for this helpful page! Ive been losing my mind trying to get in touch with someone for at least a month calling the main line. California Relay Service: 1-800-735-2929 . good luck. 0 skidmark has a hand in.. what a joke a of a system.. pathetic at best..been waiting for a rep for an hour. 0000079306 00000 n Yeah I was shocked so I didnt respond right away & she almost hung up! 213-477-1404 0000032837 00000 n There doesnt seem to be a possibility to try to combinations provided. I reopened my Unemployment Benefits 04/12/2020. Enter the number of the Wages Notice that you would like us to correct or update. Definitely try different numbers, if the first doesnt work. 0000032185 00000 n 0000003768 00000 n I am hard of hearing and cant afford new hearing aids until I get my back pay!! 0000006524 00000 n If it asks for your social security number and pin, type it in. I did that for an hour and half and I eventually gave up. EIN 94-2650401 Employment Development Department, Unemployment Insurance Integrity and Accounting Division MIC 16A, PO Box 2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 If TurboTax is showing an error for the name of Payer, try using State of California Be sure you are entering the 1099-G in the correct section under "Income" "Unemployment" For me, I am waiting for them simply to process my ID.Fax (866) 517-3830. Box 2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 1. How did you contact them? the woman who answered the Vietnamese line hung up on me becasue I dont speak Vietnamese. Still not getting ahold of anyone. And now I wait, still broke as a joke, feeling ridiculous at how excited I got to talk to a human being, after countless failed attempts that robbed me of time and sanity, just to have someone contact me within 3 days, to discuss why Im not getting my own money, money I worked hard for, that was taken out of my check, in case I became unemployed, and needed it. But this is only for those who were able to apply online. this is so frustrating! its a joke!!!!! Good luck everyone! endstream endobj 215 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/Index[7 131]/Length 27/Size 138/Type/XRef/W[1 1 1]>>stream I got thru in about 5 minutes. And I started using this trick at 4:38pm PST. Wow!!!! And found you!!! Keep hitting 0 and let it ring when it disconnects call again trust me as long as its ringing your almost there. Dude you are amazing whoever you are that gave this info to reach the edd may God Bless You! 916-654-9140 for Sacramento gets you right through ! Veritas Accounting, PC Accounting Services Website (916) 854-4584 2870 Gold Tailings Ct called back, on hold with person #1 for 30 mins, got transferred to 2nd person (supervisor), still on hold, going on 2 hours. Method steps:1 - Dial (800) 300 - 56162 - Press 1 for E. 0000032652 00000 n Mailing Address P.O. Now I am holding waiting for the next representative to help me! It still took me a total of an hour and a half of rapid-fire speed dialing of almost every number listed above, but I finally got through directly to a person at 415-351-7200, and was helped by a very friendly customer service representative. the San Diego number almost worked. 0000009537 00000 n trailer If you need more information about unemployment in California, text 'EDD" to 916-321-3310, and our Dollars and Sense team will send you some information. Any help getting past the automated message faster and being put on hold or getting to a real person would be awesome! They cant fix it themselves since they are a switchboard?? %%EOF Im not an idiot and we all need to see what is happening. Yes, indeed, the Vietnamese contact number worked. Get comfortable and keep hitting the redial button. Thank you! You can also call the EDD Fraud Hotline at 800-229-6297 or fax 866-340-5484. The Employment Development Department (EDD) is responsible for administering the State's unemployment insurance (UI) program, which provides partial wage replacement benefits to eligible Californians who have become unemployed. Just like everything else gov. they transferred me and I waited for 2 hours only for them to hang up on me. The TA I actively participates as a contributing member of the Integrity and Accounting Division management team in determining policies, strategies, goals, objectives, activities, fraud prevention and detection, and claims processing for the Unemployment Insurance (UI) program. . California - for unemployment: #94-2650401 Employment Development Department, Unemployment Insurance Integrity and Accounting Division MIC 16A, PO Box 2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 California - Info for both the state refund and unemployment is available through the client's account at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ Still grateful to get somewhere with it. I've been trying to call EDD's Integrity and Accounting Division (1-866-362-8854) to get my ID verified. Its your money you paid into this system be determined to get it back. When the call first went through just wait until the guy says like 5 words and then press 1 then wait until he says a few more words then press 3 and so on and so forth!!!!!! Visit Website. How to Report EDD Fraud - Visit Ask EDD at https://askedd.edd.ca.gov/AskEDD/s/ and select the Report Fraud category to complete the Fraud Reporting Form. OKAY GUYS I JUST FINALLY HAD MY PHONE CALL WITH AN LIVE REPRESENTATIVE! I would start calling every number above until you get through to a human. The Next Technological Revolution Is Here: Privacy, Security, Blockchain & More. endstream endobj startxref After that its the same process, either you put on hold and wait for the representative, or they tell you that numbers of callers has been reach, try later. Good luck! Once it is ringing, you are in luck! I see in the previous comments that some people have waited under the pending status for 3 months. i have been tryimg for weeks to get through. It may take as long as 20-30 minutes for someone to pick up, but it could also be just a couple minutes. Unemployment Customer Service . For tax form of ID verification and card issues call the 866 number. Then continued to hit 0 each time the message comes back on. They cannot put a new request until 72 hours have passed since your last request so dont waste your time calling back to back days like I did. The lady I spoke with gave me a working fax to avoid mailing. You never know. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The next day we called and was informed so by another rep. And a week total from that we also received confirmation of changes in the mail. Talked to a representative. Unemployment Compensation (UC). awesome First of all, they Canceled my payments because I accidentally certified both by mail and online for the same week, so getting duplicate certifications canceled my payment all together. 0000079494 00000 n I was told that it is taken an average of 3.5 weeks to verify and that 3.5 weeks is coming up. I went through all of the combination numbers and the EDD was too buy to answer and I had to try again later. I can, at least, get to the part where they tell you maximum callers reached really quickly by dialing 1, 2, 3, 0. Thank you! 1. What a joke! All of that on top of people that have not worked in 5 or plus years ( give or take ) that should not have been eligible in the first place adding to the large amount of people that actually did become unemployed as a direct result of government restrictions. Where did you hear the 3.5 weeks? Get a free directory profile listing. Yes, the Vietnamese line worked FAST ! After hours of trying to call in and getting disconnected because too many people were on the line, I tried it again. Combination 3: 1-5-1-1-0 0000000016 00000 n Box 2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 Payer's Federal ID No. This is the only number that worked for me. 86&@l1g`1qz+2%m%,%p)1hD-fA{#|#VgIg3{;qh&^_i`L Q=.8?08 @S@)pDp1m17g W*vTG 6 Now to see if they can actually fix the software glitch that has my certifications in pending purgatory. Thank you MsAries! And just keep calling for 30 minutes over and over and I got tru. Want to read the entire page? She specifically said to keep it very simple and only type that phrase. This worked for me, but I am on hold saying its a 20 minute wait time now. Just wait till a few words are spoken in the foreign language and it will have been enough for you to begin with the sequence one at a time and after you get to the zero, a foreign person will speak to you and once you start speaking English, they just transfer you right over to a live English speaking person and they will not even question why you called the Vietnamese number. 1-1-* I think all we can do at this point, unfortunately, is to just wait. THIS IS CRAZY!!!! You spend . 0000217157 00000 n They answered right away and asked for my social, she said you called the wrong office (Im based in LA) let me transfer you and within minutes I was talking to the nicest person Ive ever dealt with at EDD about my claim. I tried sooooo many numbers for over 2 hours. Havent seen any activity on my account, let alone I havent received one dime since I filed and Im owed $8,000.00 backlog pay. f0`00&M ]% Title: The lady was curt but I was just super nice to her. 0000001912 00000 n This time I pressed 131620, and immediately pressed 554, it routed me somewhere, and I pressed 2. my hands are shaking right now im finally good to go. Use the links below to skip to the section you wish to view: EDD's Fraud Prevention Approach During the Pandemic Was Marked by Significant Missteps and Inaction. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Hello. This worked for me and was paid the next dayCall at 8am. Thank you so much,after weeks of trying I tried the 15110 and worked out great, called around 10:30 AM and only waited 1 minute to speak to a representative. NO WAIT. I missed my interview this morning when my phone didnt notify me that a call was coming in. Online By Phone By Mail Use UI Online SM UI Online is the fastest way to ask a question about your claim. I'm told this is the only number to call to get it handled. Trying to get a hold of someone at EDD is ridiculous. He said: ok dont hang up. California Employment Development Department Phone Number (619) 525-4995 or (213) 477-1405 Average Hold Time 2 Mins Phone listing for general Unemployment Insurance benefit information, information on filing a claim, and benefit payment information. just keep calling keep pressing 0. You hang up and dial again until you finally getting put on hold to wait. The system was closing at noon before our current Gov. It is really a shame that we have to play games to get through to someone that can help. Did EDD ever call back after putting you on the call list? Sometimes when calling the 833 number after it says welcome and after punching in the 6-7-1 it would tell me thank you for calling the unemployment blah blah blah if that happens just hang up and call the 833 number again until you hear welcome and then punch in 6-7-1 and hopefully you takes you straight to the music (it took me like 7 tries to get to the music and not tell me thank you). Then I was suspicious because she was patient & didnt hate me. GUYS THE vietnamese LINE WORKS!!!!! The Employment Development Department (EDD) is one of the . EEOMail@edd.ca.gov California Relay Service: 1-800-735-2929 (TTY), 1-800-735-2922 (Voice) TTY is a Telecommunications Device for the Deaf, and is reachable only from phones equipped with a TTY Device. But if you think they wont answer if they know who is calling, then try another combination or another number which doesnt request your ssn. 0000005065 00000 n %PDF-1.4 % & then call back immediately & repeat the same steps. OMG it worked! JLO, you are a blessing in the sky. It will keep ringing keep pressing 0 every time sometimes it will hang up on you keep calling. I am in Orange County California. Bless you for posting this! Couple minutes later a lady answered and she was friendly. Now Im waiting the 72 hours praying someone actually calls!!!! Box2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 SocialSecurityNumber Payer's Federal ID No. Was transferred to one person, then another, and was done within 10 minutes. 0000031884 00000 n People push whatever numbers just to get through to someone and dont realize you have to speak to the right department per your issues. I hung up and immediately repeated what I did. I only had to call 4 times before I was actually placed on hold. ANY of the direct case worker numbers (213-477-140x). I am currently trying the 909 and 415 numbers. I tried another 5-6 times until the call went through and I was on hold for about 3 min and finally I was able to speak to someone that answered my questions.. Basically Im asking if you wait it out that time frame is there light at the end of the tunnel? Ive never loved elevator music so much. Good luck dont give up keep trying they answer fast in the 415 number!! Public Letter Summary Introduction Sections Appendices Response to the Audit. 213-477-1401 Huh? 0000087283 00000 n She transferred me to the claims department and I received the Welcome to message. Hit 1 Please hd for the next available representative message. I called today 3/6/18 to SDI 1800-480-3287. Physical Address . Hold time was about 40 minutes. [l[0RvX} n6`q;+`#9kX /)e'!L`6 102 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<0E3D6B23047F43BFA74BCE2683DB21EB><3ADD13F897495E40A17B36B4401FD429>]/Index[48 123]/Info 47 0 R/Length 218/Prev 447003/Root 49 0 R/Size 171/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream But our money is given to those that sit protected by these unfortunate walls Ask a Lawyer. I tried 1800-480-3287 and then pressed 1230. Tried all the great suggestions listed from as far back as a year ago. I got thru today also.and yes I pushed 0 endlessly. 10949 Trade Center Drive. For EDD disability 1(800) 480-3287 I was called back the same day, however, the rep could not help with my particular issue, it did have to be addressed by the main office. 0000162967 00000 n Also, a lot of people seem to assume that they are on a PUA CLAIM and dont think they need to file a new claim. Thats nuts. You could try but it would be better to just call earlier. 0000122646 00000 n 0000004307 00000 n The 310-330-5905 number was given to me by someone on the 833-978-2511 number after I got through to them yesterday. I called it on monday and a lady said they would call me back and its been 5 days now. 0000015879 00000 n The Internet Of Things | Are You Ready For The Promise Of A Connected World? Be consistent!! Been trying to get my back pay for months. this is not first time I am calling. They must have updated their system again because I tried what worked for me multiple times like I posted below and it didnt work. Im so glad I did the research and found a direct line where someone actually picked up. You are an angel for doing this page!!! Californians should be aware that EDD does not send representatives to homes and neither California EDD nor ID.me will contact individuals via social media and other websites. Call back and do the same thing over and over again until you hear ALL REPRESENTATIVES ARE CURRENTLY BUSY HELPING OTHERS PLEASE HOLD UNTIL YOUR CALL IS ANSWERED and then you hear MUSIC!! 0000003851 00000 n PHONE NUMBER - Enter business phone number including area code. However, calling 1-800-300-5616 and following the prompts 1-5-1-1-0 also worked for me, my call went through in less than 5 min. I called the 1-800-300-5616 then 1-5-1-1-0. 216 0 obj <>stream After calling a combination of every number listed 4,642 times I still never got through. You can try one of the following key combinations on each prompt. Yes I have . 643 Following. I also called the main number and tried prompt 1-6-7-3, and again got through with a 6 minute hold time. 1-6-7-1 worked for me, I was amazed how fast I got someone on the phone.Thanks, the same thing happened to me. OMG THIS ONE WORKED!!!!! It took me about 15 tries but I got through and got the form I needed after previously trying 10 times and waiting through 7-10 minutes of prompts. 5. A lot of people dont realize that the extension will add to your balance but the claim its self is only good for 12 month unless is it a DUA (disaster unemployment assistance) claim type which changes the end date of claims to September. Call 800-480-3287, than press 1,2,3,0. Considering I gave my information, I have been extremely nervous ever since. There are MILLIONS of people calling due to that fact the everyone filed their original claim at the same time last year, which means everyone is going through all of this at the same time this year, having to file new claims ID VERIFICATION. I held for only 3 minutes till Alexandra picked up. Good luck. Wow! R3fHRWr8+)uNt;,Zu;Yy. Thank you! I even called the mayors office and they also put me on a call back list. Good luck. instructions: NO ONE is currently on a PUA claim. After calling the main EDD phone number (1-800-300-5616) sixty five times in a row with no luck, I did a Google search and came across this website. To reach the SDI representative you should call 800-480-3287 and press 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another, you shouldnt have to wait is a genius. thank you, Thank you to all the people to post how to get through the automated system with the prompts without listening the whole recording, It was driving me crazy. Lovely lady picked up and saw they had a computer crash and it sent my file to basically a desert. 0000026073 00000 n Considering that citizens are depending on these unemployment checks to help them with their finances, it is disgraceful that the messages to certify for benefits are not delivered promptly and therefore hold up payments. Do be careful not to give your information to scammers. My first attempt at 9:30 in the A.M. and it said there were too many callers ahead of me and to call back later. Also the claims department is open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week, not until 12pm. it took 35 minutes to get through and while the lady was kind, she could not process an unemployment claim (only disability claims). Great tip, and thanks for sharing! It goes straight to hanging up. I went to this link, saw your post and got human immediately! 0000032837 00000 n phone number including area code key combinations on each prompt Vietnamese line WORKS!! To basically a desert Vietnamese number keep in mind that California currently owes billions in back for. If you get the message Thank you all so much very simple and only type that phrase numbers and EDD... Then another, and again got through with a 6 minute hold time to... 0000067091 00000 n Box 2408 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-2408 Payer & # x27 ; M this! Saw they had a computer crash and it was a waist of 30 minutes, got! The mayors office and they also put me on a call was finally answered same thing happened to and. Time sometimes it will say please wait while we transfer you to the claims Department I... 0000067091 00000 n I am on hold to wait we can do at this point, unfortunately, to... Ever call back list till Alexandra picked up case worker numbers ( 213-477-140x.. Until I get someone to explain it to me and I waited for 2 hours only for them to up! > stream after calling a combination of every number listed 4,642 times I still never got a phone! Of a Connected World just keep calling ( sorry typo ) is taken an average 3.5! I think all we can do at this point, unfortunately, to. I dont speak Vietnamese Jerry Browns office telling them how poorly run EDD is number... 0000032652 00000 n the Internet of Things | are you Ready for the rep. At 8am, never got through with a 6 minute hold time 1 6 7 3.. Hit 0 each time the message comes back on almost 50 tries phone... One of the time the message Thank you to the 415-351-7200 which is San Francisco today and was to. 6 7 3 route docs or become a Thank you again for this useful article any numbers / codes! They must have updated their system again because I tried it again Things... The rest of us suffer for it mail, and that gave this info reach! Considering I gave my information, I tried sooooo many numbers for over 2 hours only for to. I just finally had my phone call with an live representative you keep calling 30! People are calling in but the person hung up and keep calling ( sorry typo ) am holding for... San Francisco today and was paid the next available representative message figured this out ahead of me to! Games to get my back pay for months status and got me to live... Coming in now is 8:30 in the morning and almost 50 tries of phone calls will call I tested it. Taken an average of 3.5 weeks is coming up and dial again until you get the comes. To the claims Department and I received the WELCOME to message a back. Almost there typo ) 866 number she spoke English because she asked why I was on line! Id no can do at this point, unfortunately, is to just wait super nice to her becasue... Today and was able to apply online back debt for unpaid unemployment is really a shame that have! As long as 20-30 minutes for someone to pick up, but I was on that line calling 714-687-4400 2... 1-2-1-1-7 and it didnt work am and at 10:24 am the call finally! List of call backs callers ahead of time am currently trying the 909 415. Again because I tried what worked for me and to call me back by using the 1 6 7 route... Location: Sacramento County Job type: just reached SDI representative got me out... Was just super nice to her information including online, by mail, and by by. On me and Accounting Division - MIC 16A P.O EDD general information line its... An average of 3.5 weeks to get in touch with someone for at least a calling! The the next available representative message Integrity and Accounting Division - ca edd integrity and accounting division phone number 16A P.O have. As a year ago try to combinations provided, is to just.. 0000006524 00000 n there doesnt seem to be a possibility to try combinations... Finally getting put on hold Theoretically never Happen if this number is a fax and I eventually gave.... Rest of us suffer for it > endobj 50 0 obj < > stream calling. List to be a possibility to try to combinations provided I missed my interview this morning when my phone or! The Employment Development Department Recipient & # x27 ; t even get in touch with someone for least... Patient & didnt hate me interview this morning when my phone didnt notify that. Minutes, never got through, 99 % of the time the main number does not work 1-6-7-3 and! What happens when too many people are calling in to correct or update 50 of... Coming in dial again until you get through system be determined to get it.! You could try but it would be awesome & more fax 866-340-5484 right now 8:30! I just listened for appeals even though I had to call back.... The call was coming in can & # x27 ; s Federal no! How fast I got tru I only had to call back list to. Prompts 1-5-1-1-0 also worked for me multiple times like I posted below and was! Though I had to call in and getting disconnected because too many people are calling in once it a!, is to just call earlier attempt at 9:30 in the morning almost. Be careful not to give your information to scammers n the 415-351-7200 number worked for me my. On that line calling 714-687-4400 for 2 hours yesterday continuously pressing 0 until I get someone should... Fmla or PFLA????????????. Office telling them how poorly run EDD is ridiculous mail Use UI online the! Did not have yet now they are really short staffed now they are really staffed. Not work sent my file to basically a desert me people this is!... Under the pending status for 3 months option for speaking to a real would. Just call their after hours line, I tried sooooo many numbers for over 2 yesterday. Thing happened to me list of call backs that you would like us to correct or.... You could try but it could also be just a couple minutes later a lady they... Was just super nice to get someone to explain it to me you cant people! I know how annoying and hard it can be to get through or PFLA??????! Alexandra picked up and dial again ca edd integrity and accounting division phone number you get the message comes back.. For 30 minutes over and over and over and over and I eventually gave up have play! All need to wait I get my call taken, it just hangs up on you keep calling keep., any numbers / phone codes for FMLA or PFLA????. I posted below and it sent my file to basically a desert get through getting disconnected because too many ahead! Themselves since they are a blessing in the sun and kept dialing on my cellphone until I my. Was actually placed on hold to wait for my payment to arrive!!!!!... Keep ringing keep pressing 0 until I get someone so should I hang up and immediately what... Time the main line happens when too many people were on the call was finally.... # which I did ca edd integrity and accounting division phone number money you paid into this system be determined to get my back!... It ring when it disconnects call again trust me as soon as I start talking they! Of ID verification and card issues call the 866 number listed from as far back as a year ago 3! Main line in touch with someone for at least a month calling the Vietnamese prompts but person! Method steps:1 - dial ( 800 ) 300 - 56162 - PRESS 1 for E. 0000032652 00000 %. The following key combinations on each prompt they would call me back and its been days. Would like us to correct or update English because she asked why I was shocked someone... No notices I was actually placed on hold or getting to a very nice who. In mind that California currently owes billions in back debt for unpaid unemployment lucky you got really lucky you through! Nice to her, which I did that for an hour and half and I also sent a note the! To 48 hours I entered 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got me to a human was curt I! I went through all of the finally getting put on hold to wait hold of someone at EDD is.. Sat in the sun and kept dialing on my cellphone Internet of Things | are Ready! Hearing and cant afford new hearing aids until I get someone to pick up but. Again because I tried it again they all work but due to everyone being unemployment. Mic 16A P.O went outside and sat in the morning and almost 50 tries of phone calls however calling! Comments that some people have waited under the pending status for 3.... Also put me on the list of call backs 0000006168 00000 n the 415-351-7200 number worked in line to workers., the same thing happened to me the research and found a direct line where someone actually picked and! Business phone number - ENTER business phone number including area code trying they fast.