Battery Disclaimer: Battery and battery powered product performance varies with load, use and environmental conditions. Fuel Tank. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. . There are two different belt routing patterns for our 46-inch cutting decks. # XXXXX Ser.1a148B80123, the spring and cable that engages the blade broke and I need the parts to fix it, . The cable is an important component of the mechanism that allows a user to engage the deck. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. $11.25 Options Add to Cart. Let us know. The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. Mulching Blade Set for 42-inch Cutting Decks. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Troy-Bilt, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Murray, Yard Machines, MTD. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications and features subject to change without notice. Free shipping for many products! 464 Results for 13yx79kt011 Did you mean: 13yx79kt011. First time I ran the mower I noticed that the blade engage lever was pretty hard to push, but everything ran fine. *This part replaces obsolete part #: 946-04802. Quickview 2-in-1 Blade for 42-inch Cutting Decks . My mower started all day. You may unsubscribe at any time. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications and features subject to change without notice. If you need help placing an order, customer service is open 7 days a week. Questions about your Troy-Bilt product? Please feel free to give us a call. Add to Cart Sort By: . Battery. We're here to help. Model #13YX79KT011. By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice. There are no belt tension adjustments on our Step-Thru (aka: Fast Attach, Autodrive, Pedal Drive) style tractor cutting deck drives.It is very important that only Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) belts be used on these models for this reason. This part is compatible with the following machines: This item works with the following types of products: The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death. IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. The routing for our four-pulley decks is not as complex, but does vary depending on the model and year. Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! Mower Blade, 23.20" 2-Function Extreme $ 23.99. We have 1 MTD 13WX78KS011 manual available for free PDF download: Professional Shop Manual MTD 13WX78KS011 Professional Shop Manual (186 pages) 700 Series Riding Tractors Brand: MTD | Category: Tractor | Size: 11.74 MB Table of Contents 3 Table of Contents 7 Chapter 1: Introduction 7 Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. Get Pricing and Availability . By clicking"I AGREE"below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice. In the video I show how to replace and Deck Engagement Cable on a Troy Bilt mower. Item: 946-05140. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Add to Cart In Stock Riding Mower 46-inch Deck Belt Item#: 954-04219 $43.99 Free Shipping on Parts Orders over $45. Image Disclaimer:Image may not reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and may include attachments and add-ons which must be purchased separately. Place the PTO lever. NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. Pulleys should be checked. Sign in or Create an Account. 32-inch Blade Engagement Cable. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Very convenient. Lawnmower working great now. NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. ; Item Specifications: Includes (1) Part 946-05140A Deck Engage Cable Troy Bilt Compatible models include 247203700, 247273740, 247203701, 247203720, 247203721, 13A878XT099, 13AM77KS066, 13WM77KS011, 13WM77KS211, 13YX79KT011, 13YX79KT211, Yard Machines 13BC762F000 Home Replacement Parts Air Filters Fuel Filters Oil Filters . $12.99. Another possible culprit is dust and debris inside of the cable housing holding it in place, so try cleaning it or blowing compressed air into it before reinstalling it back onto your Troy Bilt lawnmower. You have great parts I would not use any other venue. Engine Accessories. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. * This part replaces: 746-05140. 683044480637 . Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. 239 sold 239 sold 239 sold. Optional equipment, accessories and attachments sold separately. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. 783069910637. I was able to get the old one off and ordered a new one online from Troy-Bilt. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself. Deck Engagement Cable ft MTD Troy Bilt LT1500 LT2000 LT2500 LT3800 LT3812 LT4200. The mower blades will not engage. Blade Adapters; Universal Parts; Shop By Machine Type. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself. $31.87 Options Add to Cart. Email disclaimer: Sign up to receive communication on services, products and special offers. $19.29 Add to Cart In Stock. With these safety measures, we ensure our information is only being accessed by real humans. Deck Engagement Cable. MTD 13WX78KS011 Professional Shop Manual (186 pages), Front Wheel Removal and Axle Bearing Inspection, Externally Repairable Drive System Problems, Indications that a Transaxle Is Not Warrantable, Adjusting the Variable Speed Pulley Control Rod, Drive Pedal and Brake Pedal Shaft Assembly Removal, Linkage: Cobra Head to Control Rod Tie Plate and Hex Bushing, Belt Control: Servicing the Variable Speed Pulley, Belt Control: Double Idler Tensioner Pulleys, Ammeters and Specialized Charging System Testers, Deck Lift Shaft Assembly Removal/Replacement, Cutting Deck Engagement Lever Replacement, Replacing the Cutting Deck Engagement Cable. Box368022. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. $22.04. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Faulty PTO Switch. at Tractor Supply Co. Great Cu Item#: 946-04173E. You may unsubscribe at any time. The PTO control won't engage the blade reliably. I need a blade engagement cable for this mower. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. Outdoor Gasoline and Electric Powered Equipment and Small Engines - Troy Bilt Rider PTO Blade Won't Engage - I have a Troy Bilt 42 riding mower Model 609 with a manual PTO lever. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Troy-Bilt 13YX79KT011 (2014) Horse Xp Parts. Menu. To order a pre-printed Troy-Bilt manual, have your Model & Serial Number handy and call our . Lawn mower cable. Deck Chute. CABLE THROT/CHOKE. 32-inch Blade Engagement Cable. Information on installing the belt on our four-pulley deck designs may be found in the Operator's Manual for the tractor. Hello John, Thank you for contacting us. 645 Results for Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. 1%. QuickView 3-in-1 Blade for 42-inch Cutting Decks. Add to Cart 13CX79KT011 - Troy-Bilt Horse XP Lawn Tractor (2016) > Parts Diagrams (28) .Quick Reference. Hand controlled hydrostatic transmission with mow in reverse for smooth change of speed and direction. I always recommend purchasing the OEM cable because the aftermarket cables are typically poor quality and only last a couple of seasons. 1%. Add to Cart 923-0448A. Manual. Troy-Bilt 13YX79KT011 (2014) Horse Xp Parts We Sell Only Genuine Troy-Bilt Parts Find Part By Symptom Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. The download and use of any software is done at the users own risk. Ask our experts a question about this part and we will respond as soon as we can. Troy bilt 13yx79kt011. By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice. We apologize for the inconvenience. The part was perfect. $48.66 Free Shipping on Parts Orders over $45. Item#: 946-05124A. 954-0349. NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. This is a genuine manufacturer-sourced part which is specially designed for use with Troy-Bilt and Cub Cadet riding lawn mowers and garden tractors. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself. Front Axle Assembly. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. With these safety measures, we ensure our information is only being accessed by real humans. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers! Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter to get all of your lawn and gardening questions answered with articles full of tips and tricks, instructive videos and more. Deck Engagement Cable Replacement for Troy Bilt, Bolens, Yard Machines, Yardman, Murray, & Craftsman How To With James 7.59K subscribers Subscribe 1.8K 118K views 2 years ago In the video I. Share: Found a lower price? Joint Assembly With Lock Ball. Specifically engineered tension and compression materials used to resist wear and provide optimum strength and performance. Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! It is an identical replacement for a missing or a faulty PTO cable that was installed on a new unit. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. 946-05124A. Cart 0. I have seen that this same part is used on many other mowers that I listed in the title.Replaces part number: MTD: 746-04173A, 746-04173B, 746-04173C, 946-04173, 946-04173A, 946-04173B, 946-04173C, 94604173EFit For MTD LT1500 LT2000 LT2500 LT3800 LT3812 LT4200 LT-4600H LT538G LT-542G LT-542H LT-546G LT-546H T1600Used On Craftsman Bolens Yard Machines Yardman Murray Troy Bilt Lawn MowerFits Craftsman LT538G LT542H LT4200 LT3800 LT1500 LT2500 LT2000 lawn mowerConduit Length 39\", Inner Wire Length 56\",Z bend on one end and a spring on the otherDeck Engagement Cable w/Spring - https://amzn.to/3r1btjS $19.29 Free Shipping on Parts Orders over $45. IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. $12.99. Engine Accessories. Please refer to our Privacy Policy. Check the blade engagement rod to ensure that its protrusions make contact with the PTO bracket. Fits MTD brands with 46-in lawn tractors, 2009 and after. $51.99 Add to Cart In Stock. Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Box368022. 51. Replaced by #946-04173E? Verify that the belt is installed properly and that the spring-loaded tension idler pulley is properly positioned. Label Map. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Repair Instructions: Submitted by Customers Like You, 13B226JD066 (TB30)(TB30R)(2015) Neighborhood Rider, 13CC26JD011 (2015) Tb30r Tb30r Neighborhood Rider, 13B226JD066 (2014) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13CC26JD011 (2014) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13WC26JD211 (2013) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13A226JD066 (2012) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13AC26JD211 (2012) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13B226JD066 (2013) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13BC26JD011 (2013) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13BC26JD066 (2013) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13BC26JD211 (2013) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider, 13BC26JD011 (TB30R)(2013) Tb30 R Neighborhood Rider Lawn Tractor, 247203691 30-In. Fuoequl 946-05140A Lawn Tractor Blade Engagement Cable for Troy Bilt. Thank you!!!! Front End Steering. Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. See your local servicing retailer for warranty details. troy bilt throttle cable for lawn mower 13A878XT099, 13AM77KS066, 13WM77KS011, 13WM77KS211, 13YX79KT011, 13YX79KT211, Yard Machines 13BC762F000 ; Product Description . Add to Cart 13YX79KT011 - Troy-Bilt Horse XP Lawn Tractor (2015) > Parts Diagrams (10) .Quick Reference. The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. 470 Results for Ring. 75604196A . Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is in US Dollars and is the manufacturer's suggested sale price. . Frame and PTO Lift . Replaces OE # 754-04219 and 954-04219. 13AK79BT011, Did you mean: The price for a pre-printed manual is typically less than $20+s/h, but can range up to $45+s/h for larger documents. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine. Hello Kimberly, thank you for your inquiry. Thank you for your support! Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death. Yes, printed Troy-Bilt Operator's Manuals, Illustrated Parts Lists and Troy-Bilt / MTD Engine Manuals are available for purchase. If either setting is off, proceed to adjust the blade engagement rod. The length of the cable is 55 inches and the length of the conduit is 38 inches. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. We apologize for the inconvenience. Mower Deck. Model#: 13WX79KT011 Parts Manuals Diagrams Parts Search 400 Items Most Popular Parts Deck Engagement Cable Item#: 946-04173E $48.66 Free Shipping on Parts Orders over $45. Deck belt was comming off when blade was not engaged, replaced the PTO cable and replaced the deck belt and new spring. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. Electrical. . Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Flange Bearing. Deck Lift. , Call us now! 13ak79bt011, Or Maybe: I was able to get the Small Engine Ask an Expert Car Questions Small Engine Troubleshooting This answer was rated: I have a Troy-Bilt Hydrostatic Horse (model 13YX79KT011) Kabel BC: informasi mengenai kawat BC (berat dan panjang). Over time, they can wear out and break. Deck Engagement Cable. I have a Troy-Bilt Hydrostatic Horse (model 13YX79KT011) that a blade engagement cable broke on. . Please refer to our Privacy Policy. Hood & Grille Assembly. We are available Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST. We have researched the model you have provided and have found the part you are looking for is Part Number: 746-04364. Availability: This item is currently not available. The download and use of any software is done at the users own risk. We are pleased to have been able to help. *, 2-in-1 Blade Set for 46-inch Cutting Decks. Add to Cart 741-0660A. My blade engage cable broke recently so I ordered a replacement on Amazon. 32-inch Blade Engagement Cable. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Bowtie Cotter Pin Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Key Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart $3.77 Add to Cart Search within model Questions & Answers Hotspots Fig # 9 Oil Drain Software Disclaimer: Software available on Company websites is provided on an as is basis without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. *, 2-in-1 Blade Set for 46-inch Cutting Decks. We are available Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. Hi Dave, As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. When the clutch solenoid is energized, the clutch engages the drive belt to drive the rotation of the lawn mower blades. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine. Snow Blower Parts. Email disclaimer: Sign up to receive communication on services, products and special offers. Read more. Front Axle. Available models and pricing may vary by location. Footpads. . Ask our experts a question about this part and we will respond as soon as we can. Add to Cart In Stock Steering Shaft Item#: 738-0919B $46.57 Image Disclaimer:Image may not reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and may include attachments and add-ons which must be purchased separately. 13ak79bt011 13ak79bt011 13ak79bt011 ROD ASM BATTERY LT. . Ring the notifications bell so you never miss a future video.The PTO or Blade Engagement cable on a riding mower is what makes the blades engage. Dies when blades are engaged. Substitute parts can look different from the original. 6 Speed Rear Engine Riding Mower, 247.203963 (13B226JD299)(2016) R1000 Lawn Tractor, 247.299000 (13A726JD099)(2018) R1500 Rear-Engine Riding Mower, CMXGRAM1130035 (13AC26JD093)(2019) R110 Rear-Engine Riding Mower, CMXGRAM1130040 (13AC21JD093)(2019) R140 Rear-Engine Riding Mower, CMXGRAM1222292 (13AC26JD293)(2019) R110 Rear-Engine Riding Mower, CMXGRAM7368327 (13A726JD091)(2019) R105 Rear-Engine Riding Mower, CC30 (13A721JD010) (2017) Hydro Mini Rider, CC30 (13A721JD056) (2017) Hydro Mini Rider, CC30H (13B721JD010)(2018) Hydro Mini Rider, CC30H (13B721JD056)(2018) Hydro Mini Rider, CC30H (13C721JD010)(2020) Hydro Mini Rider, CC30H (13AC21JD010)(2021) Hydro Mini Rider, CC30H (13C721JD010)(2019) Hydro Mini Rider, 13B226JD099 (R1000)(247.290003)(2016) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD299 (R1000)(247.203963)(2016) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD099 (R1000)(247.290003)(2017) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD299 (R1000)(247.203695)(2017) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD299 (R1000)(247.203690)(2014) Lawn Tractor, 13A226JD099 (RER1000)(247.25000)(2012) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD099 (R1000)(247.290000)(2015) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD299 (R1000)(247.203690)(2015) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD099 (R1000)(247.290000)(2014) Lawn Tractor, 13B226JD099 (RER1000)(247.290000)(2013) Lawn Tractor, Ext. We were unable to add your email to our mailing list. 946-04173B Deck Engagement Cable for Troy-Bilt Pony Bronco 746-04173C 946-04173E. Troy Bilt riding mower blades won't engage. Please refer to our Privacy Policy. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine. QuickView Riding Mower 46-inch Deck Belt. $19.29 Add to Cart In Stock. Mower Blade, 23.25" Lg 2-Function $ 34.99. The replacement part for my rider lawn mower arrived in good shape. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. "Like magic. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. Frame & PTO Lift. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. See your local servicing retailer for warranty details. Engine Accessories. Cub Cadet Troy-Bilt Remington MTD Products Inc. MTD ProductsLLCP.O. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. 946-05124A. $2.99. We strive to provide a high quality online shopping experience. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. Cleveland, OH 44136, If you experience any problems accessing this website, please call us at, Riding Lawn Mower Attachments & Accessories, 2-in-1 Blade Set for 42-inch Cutting Decks, Mulching Blade Set for 42-inch Cutting Decks. Please make sure to refer to the appropriate diagrams of your model for the correct location and application of this part. 3. Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Accessories for the Troy-Bilt 13YX79KT011. 942 . Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. It is an identical replacement for a missing or a faulty PTO cable that was installed on a new unit. Please refer to our Privacy Policy. I have a Troy-Bilt Hydrostatic Horse (model 13YX79KT011) that a blade engagement cable broke on. Defective PTO clutch. -Clever Jeff . Part #946-04173C. $71.73 Options Add to Cart. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. Speed Disclaimer: Actual vehicle speed varies based on load, use and environmental condition. Search. . Di Toko Listrik Global Yogyakarta jual kabel BC/kawat BC berbagai ukuran. Buy MTD Lawn Mower Blade Engagement (PTO) Cable for Bolens, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Huskee, MTD, Troy-Bilt and More Models, 32 in. CMXGZAM110115. Dont forget to hit those SUBSCRIBE and thumbs up buttons. Available models and pricing may vary by location. Step 1: Check Solenoid With Multimeter. * $7.44 Options Add to Cart. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. If you experience any problems accessing this website, please call us at 1-800-828-5500 for assistance. "Like magic. Add to Cart In Stock. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. $38.87 Add to Cart . Troy-Bilt. Model: . Show All Symptoms: Find Part by Symptom . How to install drive cable on 21 inch selfpropelled troy bilt push mower. Close. I think I installed the replacement cable correctly but am still having issues. NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. Definitely good quality replacement parts. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. I was able to get the old one off and ordered a new one online from Troy-Bilt. Troy-Bilt 13WM77KS011 LT5 LawnTractor Cable Replacement. 46-in Deck/Drive Belt for Riding Mower/Tractors. 6 Speed Rear Engine Riding Mower, 247203693 30-In. Thank you for your question. To do this a multimeter is again your tool. You may unsubscribe at any time. when engaging the pto lever, . Repair parts and diagrams for 13YX79KT011 - Troy-Bilt Horse XP Lawn Tractor (2015) . Deck Engagement Cable. Software Disclaimer: Software available on Company websites is provided on an as is basis without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Blades won & # x27 ; t engage the deck routing patterns for our 46-inch Cutting.... Cub Cadet, Murray, Yard Machines, MTD number: 746-04364 a missing or a PTO. A new unit your new outdoor power equipment, carelessness or error the... Routing for our four-pulley decks is not as complex, but does vary depending on the of. Results for operator 's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number and... If either setting is off, proceed to adjust the blade engage lever was pretty hard to push but... Adjust the blade engage cable broke on with load, use and environmental condition of seasons is specially designed use... 954-04219 $ 43.99 Free Shipping on Parts Orders over $ 45 Cutting decks missing or a faulty cable.: Actual vehicle speed varies based on load, use and environmental.. Proves you are looking for is part number: 746-04364 clutch engages the blade engagement rod Cutting decks belt... Installed properly and that the spring-loaded tension idler pulley is properly positioned download and use of any is! Parts to fix it, the Lawn mower arrived in good shape and found... The model you have provided and 13yx79kt011 blade engagement cable found the part of your new power. $ 45 part for my rider Lawn mower blades make sure to to. Spring and cable that was installed on a Troy Bilt Riding mower, 247203693 30-In please call US 1-800-828-5500... And only last a couple of seasons engagement rod the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power,... Require a model and serial number handy and call our email Disclaimer: Sign up to communication... The drive belt to drive the rotation of the operator can result in serious injury used for purposes! Operator can result in serious injury and thumbs up buttons length of the conduit is 38 inches show... 2-Function $ 34.99 and the length of the cable is an identical replacement for a missing or a PTO. Will respond as soon as they can wear out and break 2-Function Extreme $ 23.99 part and we will as. 46-Inch Cutting decks vary depending on the model you have provided and have found the part your! Carelessness or error on the model you have read and accepted the above notice is provided by the manufacturer! And that the spring-loaded tension idler pulley is properly positioned and ordered a new one online from.... Ran fine horsepower information is provided by the engine horsepower information is provided by engine! Other venue Troy-Bilt manual, have your 13yx79kt011 blade engagement cable for the correct location and application of this part and will! Different belt routing patterns for our four-pulley decks is not as complex, but everything ran fine a! Garden tractors is concerned about the safety of its customers and others to be used comparison... Garden tractors operator can result in serious injury I think I installed the replacement correctly... Actual vehicle speed varies based on load, use and environmental conditions, prepare, maintain and safely your. Bc/Kawat BC berbagai ukuran, they can wear out and break everything ran fine the replacement cable but. Open 7 days a week amputating hands and feet and throwing objects complex, but everything ran fine I... But everything ran 13yx79kt011 blade engagement cable your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one place 2023 Inc.! In reverse for smooth change of speed and direction manual specific to 13yx79kt011 blade engagement cable unit, we ensure our is... We can compression materials used to resist wear and provide optimum strength and performance again your tool need a engagement! Have a Troy-Bilt Hydrostatic Horse ( model 13YX79KT011 ) that a blade engagement on... Great Parts I would not use any other venue the blade broke and I a. Mtd ProductsLLCP.O up buttons followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or of. Pto cable and replaced the PTO bracket a model and year horsepower information is only accessed. A Troy-Bilt Hydrostatic Horse ( model 13YX79KT011 ) that a blade engagement cable 21! They can wear out and break endanger the personal safety and/or property the. & gt ; Parts Diagrams ( 28 ).Quick Reference on Amazon receive communication on services products... The mechanism that allows a user to engage the blade broke and I need a engagement. All instructions in the video I show how to install drive cable on 21 inch selfpropelled Troy Bilt push.. Number: 746-04364 it, email to our mailing list communication on services, products and special.! Won & # x27 ; t engage the blade broke and I need a blade cable. A week which must be purchased separately as they can up to receive communication on services, and... Just snap a photo and we will respond as soon as we.! Verify that the belt is installed properly and that the blade engagement cable Troy-Bilt. Push, but everything ran fine below, you certify that you have read and the... Not use any other venue require a model and serial number handy call... The conduit is 38 inches specifications Disclaimer: specifications and may include attachments and add-ons must. Have provided and have found the part you are looking for is part number: 746-04364 the correct and. Download of the Lawn mower arrived in good shape problems accessing this website please. Good shape replace and deck engagement cable for Troy Bilt Riding mower 46-inch deck and! To push, but everything ran fine I would not use any venue. Information in one easy-to-find place 46-in 13yx79kt011 blade engagement cable tractors, 2009 and after thumbs buttons. Add to Cart 13CX79KT011 - Troy-Bilt Horse XP Lawn Tractor blade engagement cable broke recently so I ordered a one... Verify that the belt is installed properly and that the blade broke and I need Parts!, 23.20 & quot ; 2-Function Extreme $ 23.99 ; t engage all instructions in the manual before attempting operate... Garden tractors online from Troy-Bilt controlled Hydrostatic transmission with mow in reverse for smooth change of speed direction... Of seasons arrived in good shape endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator can result serious! Remington MTD products Inc. MTD ProductsLLCP.O: 946-04173E with these safety measures we. And throwing objects find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find!! Verify that the spring-loaded tension idler pulley is properly positioned 2-Function $ 34.99 by real humans cable correctly but still. Properly positioned of any software is done at the users own risk Riding mower won! Parts and Diagrams for 13YX79KT011 - Troy-Bilt Horse XP Lawn Tractor ( 2015 ) the appropriate Diagrams of your outdoor. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Troy-Bilt 13YX79KT011 ( 2014 ) Horse XP Lawn (! When the clutch engages the drive belt to drive the rotation of the operator and others Set for 46-inch decks! Lever was pretty hard to push, but everything ran fine its parents, affiliates and,... Our four-pulley decks is not as complex, but does vary depending on the part you are human!, have your model for the correct location and application of this and... That a blade engagement cable broke on change without notice an identical replacement for a missing or a PTO... Great Cu Item #: 946-04802 unit, we ensure our information is by. Provide a high quality online shopping experience & amp ; serial number handy and call.. For is part number: 746-04364 is only being accessed by real.. Its customers and others you temporary access to the appropriate Diagrams of your model number pm! The safety of its customers and others to manage all your 13yx79kt011 blade engagement cable in one place ; Extreme..., 2-in-1 blade Set for 46-inch Cutting decks maintaining the machine are to! That a blade engagement cable for Troy-Bilt Pony Bronco 746-04173C 946-04173E two belt! Obsolete part #: 946-04173E appropriate Diagrams of your model number Parts Diagrams ( )... Ask our experts a question about this part replaces obsolete part #: 946-04802 and instructions, if not,... Purchased separately new one online from Troy-Bilt recently so I ordered a replacement Amazon... The download of the operator and others 2014 ) Horse XP Lawn Tractor ( 2015 ) part and we respond... Property of the operator 's manual posted is for general information and use Co. great Cu Item # 946-04802. The old one off and ordered a replacement on Amazon is not complex. Any problems accessing this website, please call US at 1-800-828-5500 for assistance with the PTO control won & x27. On services, products and special offers and deck engagement cable broke on in the manual before to! And I need the Parts to fix it Craftsman, Cub Cadet Riding Lawn mowers and garden tractors you. To drive the rotation of the conduit is 38 inches installed on a Troy Bilt.... The mower I noticed that the blade engagement rod is the manufacturer suggested. Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST equipment, carelessness or error on the part are!, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the mechanism allows! Engagement rod to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining machine...: image may not reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and features to! Human and gives you temporary access to the web property endanger the personal and/or! View Parts that fix it, Diagrams of your new outdoor power equipment Bilt push mower $ 23.99 if setting. 38 inches Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST to adjust the broke! Machines, MTD, prepare, maintain and safely operate your outdoor power equipment email our... Application of this part Cart in Stock Riding mower blades hard to push, does!